Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Opening Day!

Yesterday was Opening Day for most ball clubs (the O's vs Rays have theirs tonight) but I'm going to be honest, this was one of the best Opening Days that I can remember in recent years. I got to watch most of the games through MLB Extra Innings, this extra package that Comcast and Major League Baseball include to fans who are out of market for other ballclubs. I got to watch many good games, and I also got to watch the late west coast games. Another huge bonus of MLB Extra Innings is that I will be able to watch all Orioles games now, and even the game tonight. Granted I believe I will get the TB TV stream, but still Harry the K's son does their play-by-play.

I also had a nice little fantasy day from David Wright, Chase Utley, Mark Reynolds, and Nyjer Morgan. My pitching also did well with Johan Santana and Ulbaldo Jimenez, it's always a good sign when you get good pitching.

I also had to check out how I was doing in the MASN Fantasy Contest, which is fun too. If you didn't know about it, here's the link!

http://masnfantasy.stats.com/login.asp

I'm ranked number #30.

Also "Beat the Streak" is going good thus far. I pick Curtis Granderson on Sunday, Chase Utley yesterday, and tonight I'm going with my dude, Nick the Stick.

Hopefully the good times keep rolling in!


Also today at nine in the morning, the Phillies put up their ALS Fez/Auto Party tixs. I was very luckily and got three admission tickets, however it was $78 dollars in total. However all the money goes towards finding a cure for ALS, which is always a good cause. Now when I go in May, I wonder what Phillies I will get on my ticket? Can't hurt to get Doc Halladay, Ryan Howard, or Chase Utley!

No comments:

Post a Comment