Sunday, September 5, 2010

DOC Does It Again...

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100904&content_id=14278638&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi


Went to the Phillies game last night to see DOC pitch again, and it was another nice night at the park. The Phillies won, ending that little losing streak that I was going through (two games) and it was one of the nicest nights that I had at the ballpark this season. The weather was just perfect and it was around 70 degrees with a nice breeze. I finally got around the buying the 2010 Yearbook and I also put my down payment on Post-Season tickets (IF we get there!!). It would be nice to see the Phils make the playoffs but the Braves are really making it hard, but we shall see what happens. The next game is this Monday, which I’m pretty sure is a dollar dog night.

Update: This Monday is the first week of the fantasy baseball playoffs. I barely clinched my spot Saturday night but I did make it back into the fold. I was the 6th team and final to make the push.

Update II: I’ll be posting my fantasy football team (even though his is a baseball blog, I want to post about other fantasy teams).

No comments:

Post a Comment