Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No. 20 for Doc (Late Pass)

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100921&content_id=14915176&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi

Super late pass right here! I've been so extremely busy with all the different fantasy baseball/football leagues that I forgot to update the blog here. I went to the Phillies vs. Braves game last week (game two of the series) and it was the last game of my ticket plan. Needless to say it was a lot of fun. DOC got his twenty win of the season against the Braves who have been ahead of us almost all season. The Phillies got the sweep, and just clinched the NL East title last night. We are truly in the Golden Age of Phillies baseball. I said goodbye to our good friends Mike and Megan who sat next to us all season. They were really great people and I loved talking to them during the games. Hopefully we get seats near them during the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment