Monday, July 5, 2010

Two Excellent Games!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2010_06_30_oakmlb_balmlb_1&mode=preview

Forgot to post about this game, but real quick...it was a lot of fun and it was also Matt Wieters bobble head night. The O's won this game against the A's and against Ben Sheets. It was a lot of fun, and although Millwood pitched OK, he got his second win of the season! About time! It was very hot, but the seats were spacious and nice. Overall another fun game down at Camden Yards, and it was good to see the Orioles get the win.

(Note: For some odd reason, MLB.com did not write an article about this game, so I just posted the Gameday preview/box score card.)

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100705&content_id=11964436&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi

Tonight (7/5/10) I went to the Phillies/Braves game. That was also a lot of fun and I got to watch one of the best pitchers pitch tonight - Doc Halladay. Aside from one mistake pitch to Chipper, Doc went the whole way and beat the Braves. Which mind you, the Phillies really needed. I just want to say though...THIS WAS THE HOTTEST BALLGAME I EVER WENT TO! It was around 100-110 during the game, and it was crazy hot with 45,500 people there. Insane!


Also to update my fantasy team real quick, my new record is 74-73-9. I'm starting to get back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment