Saturday, July 10, 2010

Best Regular Season Game...Perhaps...!

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100709&content_id=12116736&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi

Went to the Phillies game last night and it was probably one of the best regular season games that I've ever been to for the Philadelphia Phillies. I love Cody Ransom, I really wish they would play him a lot more. I know they are paying Dobbs good money and he got that three run blast last night, but that AB by Ransom was just amazing. As soon as Uncle Ben got that walk, I had this feeling that something crazy was going to happen and it sure did. The fireworks show after the game was also great. Overall just an amazing night last night, plus the O's came back and won in extras against the Rangers. Speaking of the Rangers they also got Lee last night, and I'm glad the Yankees didn't get him, because that would have been just terrible. Lee will face the O's tonight, I wonder how that will go?

No comments:

Post a Comment