Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Long Layoff!

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100727&content_id=12678786&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi

Went to the Phillies game last night, and it was another great game by the Phils. A lot of homers, some nice pitching mixed in between, and the best part was that the heat wasn't killer. It has been awhile since I've been to a game, but this was the next one on my season ticket package plan. So far, the Phils have been rolling on this plan, so that's always good. Dan Haren was suppose to pitch for the D-Backs but he got traded away over the weekend, so we got to see former Oriole/Phillie Rodrigo Lopez, who pitch decent last night, but got killed by the long ball. This was also the first time in 2010 that I got to see Cole Hamels pitch. That now makes the following Phils I've seen start this year...Doc, Hamels, KK, Blanton, Moyer. I'm just missing Happ.

No comments:

Post a Comment