Sunday, May 16, 2010

Second Orioles Game...

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100515&content_id=10071126&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=bal


I went to the Orioles game yesterday, and despite the terrible blown save lost in the 9th inning, I had a lot of fun. Brian Matusz pitched great and my seats that I bought from the window were great as usual. This time I had section 69, row 4. Luke Scott, Hughes, Miggy, and Atkins were all signings autos before the game, but since I was so far on the opposite side of the first base line, I didn't bother to try to get any autos. Touching up on the game quickly, while the game itself was fun, watching Simon blow the game was absolutely terrible. DT made so many pitching changes prior to taking out Matusz and in my opinion, he really lost the game for the O's last night. Last year and years before that I always had this feeling when I went to the game, the Orioles would FIND a way to win the game, 2010 has been a different story altogether. Now I always feel that the O's FIND ways to lose the games, and I can't help shake the feeling that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. I was going to go on Monday to see Bergy pitch, but with the money situation there's no way I can go now. $17 in tolls, $25 in gas, $15 for parking, then $30 for tixs, that's not even counting food. I'm going to go to more games, but I think I'm going to stick to the bobble head nights or the bargain nights. Hopefully the O's can get better and start winning more games.

Speaking of bobble heads...this Tuesday is Roy Halladay bobble head night at CBP. With the Flyers playing it should be crazy, but I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment