Monday, October 18, 2010

NLCS Game 2 - Phillies vs. Giants

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20101017&content_id=15678886&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi


I went to the Phillies vs. Giants game last night at Citizens Bank Park, and it was the first National League Championship game that I've ever attended, and it was a complete blast! Oswalt was a lot different from the last playoff game that I saw him, he was sharp and on the top of his game. Ross hit another homer for the Giants, but Jimmy Rollins got a very clutch hit and put the game away for the Phillies. It was a very nice night and one that I'll remember for awhile now. These were the last tickets that I had for the 2010 season for the Phillies, so hopefully they can continue on this run and get back to the World Series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment