Friday, August 27, 2010

16 IP and the LFer Roy Oswalt

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100824&content_id=13862480&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi



First off this was the longest game that I have ever been to, and it was the longest Phillies game ever played at CBP. This game was so insane, and originally I didn't have this game on my plan, but because it was Chooch's bobble head night, and since I love Chooch I got my tickets well ahead of time. I got SRO (Standing Room Only) and the game was a lot of fun, although I can't say the name for Scott Barry. Even though the Phillies lose this game, I'm very glad I went because it was probably the most strangest, but best lose that I ever attended. If that makes any sense. See Oswalt in LF and getting that fly-out was so priceless. God, I love baseball.



I found this picture on Google of the bobblehead. It's really cool and goes great with the Doc Halladay one.

No comments:

Post a Comment